About High Street Dental Practice
We are a family dental practice with a local, fully qualified team who are committed to providing the highest standards of NHS and Cosmetic dental care including:
- Straighter teeth in weeks using Inman aligner system
- Cosmetic mercury-free fillings
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth whitening
- Regular Check-ups
- Preventative Treatments
- Advice on how to keep your teeth and gums healthy
- Veneers, Crowns & Bridgework
We pride ourselves on our family friendly atmosphere and will look after your children’s teeth to help them learn good habits from an early age. We also have a special interest in phobic or anxious patients and offer inhalation sedation (twilight sleep).
The little added extras available to everyone…
- Personal reminder system (SMS or email)
- Excellent communication links from surgery to reception
- Modern computer software inc. digital x-ray system
- Gift vouchers available
- Disabled access and chair-lift facilities
- Current magazines renewed monthly
- Children’s toys and books
- Free car parking facilities within a 2-min walk
- Nearby bus-stop, train station & taxi rank
New Patients are Always Very Welcome
High Street Dental Practice are always delighted to welcome new patients to our long established practice.
At your initial appointment we will:
- Discuss your past dental experiences and anything we need to know in relation to your future care and treatment. This is a two way process in which we find out any concerns you may have regarding your smile.
- Following discussion, and with your approval, we will then examine your mouth.
- Each dentist will carry out a careful examination of both your teeth & gums. This will include an oral cancer mouth screen, recording any observations for future discussion. At this point, x-rays may be required which will be taken & assessed while you wait. We use low dosage, digital x-rays at High Street Dental Practice.
- Based on the discussion, clinical examination & x-ray results we will be able to develop your treatment plan. If you find the plan acceptable & wish to proceed, we will be able to provide you with a clear, itemised treatment plan & appointment time at Reception.
May we extend a warm welcome to you; we take great pride in our dentistry and want to make your visit to us a pleasant experience to improve each patient's self esteem, self image and confidence by offering professional dental services of the highest quality
GDC No 80712: New to the team in…
GDC No 76635: Robert qualified from Glasgow Dental…
GDC No 66032: Ursula qualified from Queens University,…